top of page
Anchor 1

Once you’ve received confirmation that you’ve been hired, you will have a lot of questions and want to know more details about travel documents, airline tickets, traveling to the ship, joining the ship, and getting home at the end of your contract. We will make every effort to answer all your questions in detail prior to joining however, we have featured a few of our most Frequently Asked Questions for prospective candidates.Click on the category below to answer your questions.


bottom of page